“How to Buy a Firearm Online” from Arms Industries section was created to provide clear instructions on the process of purchasing a firearm online so you know what to expect. Buying a firearm from Arms Industries is not only safe and convenient, but is often times more affordable than going down to your local gun store. However, there are a few things to know before buying a firearm online.
The Gun Control Act of 1968, prevents Arms Industries, or any other licensed firearm dealer, from shipping firearms directly to you (e.g., buyer, private party). All firearms purchased from Arms Industries MUST be shipped directly to a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer in your area.
You must be at least 21 years of age to purchase a pistol/handgun, stockless shotgun, complete AR or AK receiver, or stripped lower receiver. You must also be a legal resident of the state in which you wish to transfer the firearm.
SECTION 1: INSTRUCTIONS:
- Shop online and select the firearm you wish to purchase.
- Verify the quantity of firearms you wish to purchase, then click “Add to Cart.” At this point, you may continue shopping for another firearm, or product that does not require an FFL.
If you purchase a combination of serialized products (e.g., pistol, rifle, shotgun) and non-serialized items (e.g., magazines, flashlights, accessories), the serialized products will be shipped to the transferring dealer you select, and the non-serialized items will be shipped to the billing address associated with your credit card.
- Create an account or log in (Customers must be registered to use our service)
- Enter billing and credit card information. (Your billing address and shipping address MUST match. Shipping address reflects billing address associated with your credit card, not the shipping address of your FFL dealer)
- Make your purchase online, ensuring you are following all state and local laws.
- Review your order. If everything looks correct, Click on “Checkout” and pay for your purchase.
- Locate a federal firearms license (FFL) dealer in your area that will accept the transfer of your firearm. Most dealers, which include sporting goods stores, pawn shops, gunsmiths and gun stores, will accept the firearm transfer at no charge, however some FFL dealer may charge a nominal fee. If you already have a local FFL dealer in mind, enter their name and telephone number in the box provided during checkout.
- Once you have completed the checkout process and submitted your order, contact your preferred FFL dealer and request they submit a signed copy of their FFL to us via email to email@example.com. In an effort to ensure order accuracy, please remember to request they include your name and order number when emailing us. Failure to do so may delay processing of your order.
- Once your payment and transferring dealers federal firearms license (FFL) have been received and verified, Arms Industries will then obtain the stock and serial number for your item, package it and put it in queue for shipping.
Once your FFL dealer receives your new firearm, go to the dealer’s business location to complete the background check and transfer process. Check your local laws regarding what documents or identification you will need to take with you to complete the transfer. Congratulations on your new firearm purchase.
SECTION 2: FEES, TAXES, SHIPPING & RETURNS:
- If your state or local jurisdiction imposes additional fees (i.e. background check fee) you will be responsible for these at the time of pick-up.
- You may only purchase firearms that are not restricted in the state or jurisdiction where you reside. All firearms must be shipped to a FFL dealer within the state where you reside.
- Please inspect the firearm prior to accepting the transfer while in store.
- Arms Industries does not accept returns on firearms. Please contact product manufacturer directly for any warranty related concerns.
SECTION 3: RESTRICTIONS:
- Orders that contain firearms must be placed by the actual recipient of the firearm(s).
- Purchasers of firearms must be at least 18 years of age, and if the firearm is other than a rifle or shotgun (including frames/receivers, silencers, and pistol grip smooth bore firearms), purchasers must be at least 21 years of age. All purchasers must be a resident of the state where the transfer will occur.
- Firearm transfer and use is subject to government regulation. It is your ultimate responsibility to ensure you are in compliance with all rules and regulations that apply to the purchase of firearms and ammunition.
- Some items are not able to be sold in certain locations.
- Firearms are sold as equipped. We do not modify another manufacturer’s configuration.
SECTION 4: FACILITY PICK-UP REQUIREMENTS:
- Please have a copy of the email confirming that your order is ready to be picked up. This email will include your order number and name.
- Please ensure that you have a valid, government-issued photo ID when picking up your firearm. Firearms can be picked up at the front counter when you walk-in.
- When picking up your firearm at our facility we ask that you provide your current, physical address on ATF Form 4473, the Firearms Transaction Record. Please note that if the address on your ID does not match your residential address you will be required to provide a second form of government-issued document for verification. (i.e. vehicle registration, vehicle title, hunting license, or voter ID card)
- If your state or locale has any specific licensing or permit requirements, ensure that you possess these prior to picking up your firearm. Please contact local authorities if you have any questions regarding federal, state or local laws related to purchasing firearms.