THERE'S A PLACE FOR YOU
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and diversity are terms that are distinctively different, yet closely related. They each play an important role in establishing an equitable, productive, inclusive and diverse work environment and at Arms Industries, we are fully committed to ensuring that our workplace incorporates both. We are also dedicated to providing an environment that is free from threats, violence, bullying and abusive or intimidating conduct.
Diversity goes beyond the legal requirements of EEO. It means understanding that each individual is different and recognizes these characteristics. Diversity is a tool that supports our business strategies and allows us to explore individual differences and similarities in a safe, positive and professional environment. It also allows us to leverage these attributes to deliver on customer commitments and to power innovation.
Arms Industries is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicant decisions at Arms Industries are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Arms Industries will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Gunsmith - CNC Machine Operator
Arms Industries is accepting resumes for an experienced gunsmith and CNC machine operator to perform maintenance, general repair and custom fabrication on military weapons, small and heavy arms weapons, NFA weapons and destructive devices.
- Fabricating special jigs, fixtures and other special tooling to meet project requirements;
- Inspect condition of weapons received for repair and needed maintenance;
- Repair malfunction, firing issues, and other related problems;
- Inspect, disassemble, clean, oil, and reassemble weapons;
- Repair or replace damaged parts, replace barrels or change the caliber of an existing barrel;
- Set up and operate a Haas CNC mill and lathe for production weapons;
- Develop designs for special devices used in testing small arms ammunition;
- Modify weapon system components, parts fabrication, heat treating, barrel modifications for proper head spacing or cambering;
- Develop, design and fabricate gauge ports, holding fixtures, and testing equipment mounts.
Although this position is expected to require minimal travel, some travel may be required from time to time to support customer and company needs.
Must be a US Citizen or legally authorized to work in US as a permanent resident.
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated
- Must be able to work well in a team environment, as well as work independently. Highly motivated and quick learner
- 8+ years of verifiable work experience
- Excellent organization, communication, and time management skills
- 5+ years of Production Operations (Shop Floor) experience
- 3+ years of Production Scheduling experience
- Capable of working in multifunctional enviroment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Pre-employment applicants must complete a background check and 10-panel drug screen to achieve a lawful and safe workforce.
Qualified applicants should submit resumes attention "Operations Manager" to firstname.lastname@example.org