DEALER & DISTRIBUTOR INFORMATION
Thank you for your interest in joining the Arms Industries family of Authorized Dealers.
At Arms Industries, we highly value our Dealers and Distributors, as we view these companies and their employees as representatives of our products. We are committed to providing our Dealers and Distributors with the highest level of service and products in order to add value to their product offering.
We take pride in maintaining a close-knit group of Authorized Dealers to ensure our customers are provided with the high-quality products and outstanding service that has become synonymous with Arms Industries.
Just like our combat weapon systems and long range rifles, we have high standards for those who are representing the Arms Industries product line to the market place. The following guidelines are the minimum requirements to be one of Arms Industries Authorized Dealers.
Please take the time to download the Dealer/Distributor Application below and fill it out completely. The completed application and supporting documents may be emailed back to us at email@example.com. In order for us to expedite your application, please include a copy of your retail tax ID, business license, and signed FFL.
- We cannot process any dealer application without retail sales tax ID, business license and signed FFL
- We cannot process any dealer application without proper trade references
- We cannot process any dealer application without signature
REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A DEALER OR DISTRIBUTER OF ARMS INDUSTRIES PRODUCTS:
TO QUALIFY FOR THE DEALER PROGRAM:
The Arms Industries Dealer program requires a pre-approved application and an initial purchase of $2,500.00, on parts and accessories, and $2,500.00 annually to maintain dealer status. An initial purchase of FIVE (5) rifles is required , and TEN (10) rifles annually to maintain dealer status. All amounts are based on dealer discount prices.
TO QUALIFY FOR THE DISTRIBUTER PROGRAM:
The Arms Industries Distributor status requires a pre-approved application and a minimum initial order of $10,000.00 on parts and accessories, and $30,000.00 annually to maintain that status.
MINIMUM ADVERTISED PRICE (“MAP”) POLICY:
We recognize that our success is tied to the success of our network of select authorized dealers. We also know that many of our dealers invest a significant amount of time and resources to deliver an extraordinary customer experience. We want to protect their ability to do so, while at the same time discouraging price based advertising that would be detrimental to our dealers’ service and support efforts. As a result, Arms Industries has unilaterally established this Minimum Advertised Price (“MAP”) Policy. Retail pricing must stay at or above 95% of MSRP, you may not offer any additional promotions in order to encourage the sale of the product; violators of this policy will lose dealer/distributorship of Arms Industries products. Open box, sample and demo items may be sold below MAP, if the items are clearly marked in the sale as “open box” and are in no way represented as new product.
Arms Industries distributes its products through a network of retailers in North America, Western Europe, Australia and beyond. We are selectively recruiting value-added dealers in North America and resellers and distributors in other locations who are committed to the active, professional representation of our products. Please complete the following forms below online, print, sign, and email the completed forms back to use with required documents and an Arms Industries representative will contact you.
MILITARY & LAW ENFORCEMENT PERSONNEL
Individuals listed below qualify to purchase one (1) firearm per category per year (carbine or rifle) from an authorized Arms Industries law enforcement distributor/dealer at special discounted pricing.
ELIGIBLE PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- All sworn local, county and state law enforcement officers
- All federal law enforcement officers (i.e., officers with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Federal Air Marshal Service, the Drug Enforcement Administration, etc.)
- Active duty military personnel, all branches
- Reserve duty military personnel, all branches
- Honorably retired military veterans with “retired” military I.D.
- All Transportation Security Administration employees
- Licensed paramedics and emergency medical technicians
- Firefighters, including volunteer firefighters, with appropriate I.D.
- Federal flight deck officers
- All corrections officers, including parole and probation officers
- All retired federal, state, county and local law enforcement officers with “retired” credentials
- Employees of state licensed security companies
- State/city-licensed security officers
- Court judges
- District attorneys and deputy district attorneys