With easy bolt-on installation and no gunsmithing required, our Service model is CNC machined from 6061 aluminum and finished with Type III Mil-A 8625 hard anodized black. The ergonomically contoured and low profile head design provides slip free operation, and greatly improves magazine acquisition and identification. The aggressive lug design significantly enhances magazine release acquisition and function in high stress tactical operations.
Also available in our Tactical model.
100% Made in U.S.A.
- Manufacturer: Arms Industries
- Model: Service
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Two-piece construction for easy installation
- Easy cleaning lug design
- Larger contact surface area for reliable acquisition and identification
- Compatible with most 5.56 and 7.62 design receivers
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
|Dimensions||5 × 4 × 1 in|
Commercial, Mil-Spec, Precision Firearms