This is an FFL item. Please read our FFL Terms and Conditions
Out of stock
The 18″ cold hammer-forged target barrel features ultra-precise rifling for excellent accuracy and a 1/2″-28 muzzle thread pattern for easy pairing with muzzle devices, including the Ruger® Silent-SR®. The 15″ free-float handguard with Magpul® M-LOK® slots provides generous scope clearance and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories. Additionally, Big-Gun bolt throw adjustment technology allows shooters to experience the long bolt throw of a centerfire cartridge, like 6.5 Creedmoor, improving the Ruger Precision Rimfire’s capabilities as a training rifle.
The popular Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger can be externally adjusted from 2.25 to 5 pounds with the adjusting wrench that is conveniently stored in a buttstock compartment on the rifle. Ruger’s own AR-pattern pistol grip and safety selector allow for maximum control and access to the 45 degree, reversible safety selector. The rifle is topped with a 0 MOA Picatinny scope base and ships with one, 15-round BX-15 Magnum magazine.
- Molded, one-piece chassis and adjustable buttstock assembly are manufactured with glass-filled nylon for strength, stiffness and stability, making a solid foundation for accuracy each and every shot. Adjustable buttstock features a flat Picatinny bag rider making it easy to affix a rear monopod. A molded-in window provides a tether point for your squeeze bag, and a metal QD pocket makes it easy to secure a sling
- Quick-Fit adjustable Precision Rimfire stock allows length of pull and comb height to be quickly and easily adjusted to get proper fit over a wide range of shooter sizes, outerwear and shooting positions. Indicating marks molded into the chassis help you quickly return to a previous position.
- Big-Gun bolt throw adjustment enables shooters to change from a rimfire 1-1/2” bolt throw to a short-action centerfire 3” bolt throw, reducing the chance of short-stroking your bolt in competition.
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger has a pull weight range of 2.25 to 5.0 pounds; adjusting wrench is stored in a buttstock compartment.
- Ruger’s own AR-Pattern pistol grip and safety selector incorporates an extended reach for maximum control and access to the 45 degree, reversible safety selector. May be configured with most AR-style grips and selectors.
- Anodized 0 MOA Picatinny scope base makes it easy to mount and zero optics.
- Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation (same as the Ruger Precision Rifle).
- 15″ free-float handguard is made of hard black anodized aluminum and features Magpul M-LOK slots on all four sides, for improved scope clearance and easy mounting of M-LOK-compatible rails and accessories.
- 18″ target barrel is cold hammer-forged from 1137 alloy steel to create ultra precise rifling for excellent accuracy. Barrels can be replaced easily by a competent gunsmith using AR-style wrenches and headspace gauges.
- Threaded barrel (1/2″-28) for standard muzzle accessories, like the Silent-SR suppressor, comes with a factory-in
|Dimensions||11 × 6 × 2 in|